Electronic Communications Disclosure
Please read this Electronic Communications Disclosure (“e-Sign Disclosure”) thoroughly.
It contains important information about your legal rights.
This Electronic Communications Agreement (“Disclosure”) applies to all communications related to the deposit account and savings account (“CellFundsGo Accounts”) and provided services available at www.cellfundsgo.com (the “Website”) and mobile Web access (“Mobile Web App”). This Disclosure supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms contained in the deposit account agreement (“Deposit Account Agreement”) you received when you obtained the CellFundsGo Account(s.
“We”, “us”, “our”, refer to CellFunds USA LLC, (“CellFundsGo.). “Issuing Bank” means First Finance International Bank Inc., (Bank). “You” and “your” mean the person or persons identified on the CellFundsGo Account(s). “Communication” means any customer agreements or amendments thereto, disclosures, notices, responses to claims, transaction histories, privacy policies, and all other information in connection with the CellFundsGo Account(s) or related products and service, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide you in writing. “We”, “us”, “our”, refer to CellFunds USA LLC, (“CellFundsGo.). “Issuing Bank” means First Finance International Bank Inc., (Bank). “You” and “your” mean the person or persons identified on the CellFundsGo Account(s). “Communication” means any customer agreements or amendments thereto, disclosures, notices, responses to claims, transaction histories, privacy policies, and all other information in connection with the CellFundsGo Account(s) or related products and service, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide you in writing.
The CellFundsGo Account(s) is intended for use only by the person(s) who are willing and able to receive notices and communications exclusively through the Website, the Mobile Web Access or via electronic mail (“E-mail”). If you do not agree to the legally-required notices and communications described herein in electronic and not paper form, you may not open a CellFundsGo Account(s). Similarly, if after providing your consent hereunder, you withdraw such consent, your CellFundsGo Account(s) will be closed.
The Bank that provides services to Cellfunds, is requiring the Customer to use its digital portal and services to capture data required to open the Customer’s account as well as access to the agreements governing the use of the data gathered and the terms and conditions of their use.
Section 3 will also explain how you may be able to obtain selected disclosures or other information on paper, even after you have consented to this e-Sign Disclosure and the fees, if any, associated with the delivery of the information on paper.
This e-Sign Disclosure covers all of your accounts, products, and services with First Finance International Bank Inc., in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (hereinafter also referred to as “First Finance International Bank Inc.,”) that are accessible, either currently or in the future, through our Online Banking Platform (whether accessed through a personal computer or mobile device, sometimes referred to as “Mobile Banking” or “Mobile Banking app”), our websites, or other electronic means.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following account, product, and service types: retail deposits, commercial deposits, certificates of deposits, and/or any additional products or service offered by CellFundsGo.,
1. Your Legal Rights: Certain laws and regulations require us to provide specific information to you in writing, which means you have a right to receive that information on paper. CellFundsGo may provide such information to you electronically if we first present this E-Sign Disclosure and obtain your consent to receive the information electronically.
Your consent will also apply to any other person named on your account, product or service, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Since certain of our accounts, products or services are provided online and use electronic means to deliver some of this information, you must first give prior consent to this e-Sign Disclosure to use these services. Although some situations may result in CellFundsGo sending your paper communications, as a basic proposition, CellFundsGo needs to confirm your consent and willingness to receive communications electronically, which CellFundsGo may otherwise be required to provide on paper.
In Section 5, below, CellFundsGo provides a detailed description of the minimum hardware and software required to access the electronic information that will be provided. Section 3 will also explain how you may be able to obtain selected disclosures or other information on paper, even after you have consented to this e-Sign Disclosure and the fees, if any, associated with the delivery of the information on paper.
2. Types of Electronic Communications You Will Receive: You understand and agree that CellFundsGo may provide to you in electronic format only, such as by posting the information on the website where you access your accounts, products, or services, through e-mail (if applicable and if you have provided a valid e-mail address), or through other electronic means, agreements, disclosures, notices, and other information and communications regarding your accounts, services and products, the use of our websites or our other electronic services, your relationship with CellFundsGo, and/or other programs, products or services that are or might be in the future made available to you (collectively, “Communications”).
As applicable with the products and/or services offered by CellFundsGo such Communications may include but are not limited to:
a) This e-Sign Disclosure and any subsequent updates.
b) The Online Banking Service Agreement, other service or user agreements for access to our websites or other electronic services, all updates to these agreements, and all disclosures, notices, and other communications regarding transactions you make through websites or our other electronic services.
c) Disclosures, agreements, notices, and other information related to the opening or initiation of an account, product or service including, but not limited to, account agreements, fee schedules, or other disclosures or notices that may be required by the Truth in Savings Act, Electronic Fund Transfer Act, Truth in Lending Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act or other applicable federal or state laws and regulations.
d) Periodic, annual, monthly, or other statements, disclosures, and notices relating to the maintenance or operation of an account, product or service including, but not limited to account information, account activity, account inactivity, payments made or due, or other statements, disclosures or notices that may be required by the Truth in Savings Act, Electronic Fund Transfer Act, Truth in Lending Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act or other applicable federal or state laws and regulations.
e) Any notice or disclosure regarding an account, product, or service fees, such as a late fee, an overdraft fee, an over-limit fee, a fee for a draft, check or electronic debit returned for any reason, such as insufficient funds fee or a fee as a result of a stop payment order.
f) Any notice of the addition of new terms and conditions or the deletion or amendment of existing terms and conditions applicable to accounts, products or services you obtain from us.
g) Our Privacy Notice and other privacy statements or notices (by posting such notices on our website).
h) Certain tax statements or notices that we are legally required to provide to you, such as the annual IRS interest statements.
i) Certain information or forms that we request from you and ask you to submit electronically, such as signature cards, W-9s, or other agreements; and/or
j) Investment account disclosures, agreements, statements, trade confirmations, tax reporting statements, shareholder notices, prospectuses, service notices and performance reports regarding accounts, products, and services.
3. Setting Your Electronic Communications Preferences: After you consent to this e-Sign Disclosure, you will receive all categories of Communications in electronic format only. However, you may request Communications in paper format by emailing CellFundsGo at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests for paper Communications will have a fee, with a minimum fee that applies for delivery (for more details please refer to the schedule fee according to your account). The Communications that you receive electronically will be governed by this e-Sign Disclosure.
4. Types of Communications You Will Receive in Paper: This e-Sign Disclosure does not apply to any communications that First Finance International Bank Inc., determines, in our sole discretion, CellFundsGo is required to deliver in paper form under applicable law or that you should receive in paper rather than electronic form. Such communications shall be mailed to the primary address CellFundsGo shows in your Customer Information File available in our records or otherwise delivered as required by law or the governing agreement.
5. Hardware and Software Requirements:
a) For Online and Mobile Banking: You will need a computer or mobile device with internet access and browser, a compatible operating system, and/or access to CellFundsGo Mobile Banking app, if available, to access the Communications. While you may be able to access and retain the Communications using other hardware and software, we recommend that you use the latest version of the supported browsers or Mobile devise. Please refer to Browser and Operating System Requirements for a current list of browsers and operating systems compatible with CellFundsGo for the banking website. The latest operating systems and browsers we currently support are the following: OS – Windows 7 or 10 Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Internet Explorer 11 Mac OS 10.X Safari Google Chrome IOs 13.X Safari Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Android 4.0 or higher Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Mobil Phone: I. iOS 13 o Version Posterior; o II. Android 4 o Version Posterior.
b) Most Communications provided within our websites are provided either in HTML and/or PDF format. For Communications provided in PDF format, Adobe Reader 6.0 or later versions is required – A free copy of Adobe Reader may be obtained from the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
c) In certain circumstances, some Communications may be provided by e-mail. You are responsible for providing us with a valid e-mail address to accept delivery of Communications. At our option, we may also post the emailed Communications within our websites. In this situation, you agree that once we email the Communications to you and post them within our websites, that we have delivered the Communications to you in a form that you can retain. d) To print or download Communications you must have a printer connected to your device or enough hard-drive or other storage space to store the Communications.
6. Effect of Withdrawal of Your Consent to this e-Sign Disclosure: Withdrawal from receiving electronic disclosures will not be permissible. As such, your continued consent is needed to both open an account with CellFundsGo as well as to maintain the account and/or receive future services.
7. Consent Coverage; Certain Notices from You Are Not Covered: Applicable law or contracts sometimes require you to give CellFundsGo “written” notices. You must still provide these notices to CellFundsGo on paper.
Your consent here does not relate to those notices where applicable law or regulation explicitly requires notices or Communication exchanges on paper.
8. Obtaining Copies of Electronic Communications: You may print or make a copy of Communications by using the “Print” button (or otherwise using your printing functionality) or saving a copy – do this when you first review the Communications because, after submission, CellFundsGo does not necessarily keep them all in a place that you can access.
For certain products, accounts, or services, CellFundsGo will, upon request and subject to Section 3 of this e-Sign Disclosure, provide you with a paper copy of any Communications provided electronically by us to you pursuant to this e-Sign Disclosure, provided CellFundsGo receives your request within 12 months after the date the Communication was first made available to you electronically. You may request a paper copy of these Communications by emailing CellFundsGo at the address notified in this e-Sign Disclosure. Be sure to specify your account, service or product identification number, as applicable, the specific Communication for which you are requesting a paper copy, and the address to which it should be mailed. CellFundsGo may charge fees for paper copies of the Communications, pursuant to that which is established in Section 3 of this e-Sign Disclosure.
9. Updating Your Contact Information: If your e-mail address or other contact information is changed, you must notify CellFundsGo of such changes immediately through one of the following methods:
a) For Online Banking, access the Help & Support page within Online Banking and click the appropriate links on “Your Profile Information” to update your contact information. You will need to log in to Online Banking using a desktop browser to access this page www.cellfundsgo.com
b) By calling the appropriate toll-free customer service phone number and communicate the contact information changes at 1 (888) 363-1895 or send an e mail to email@example.com. If you fail to update or change an incorrect or invalid e-mail address or other contact information, you understand and agree that any Communications shall nevertheless be deemed to have been provided to you, as if they were made available to you in electronic form on our websites, e-mailed to the e-mail address CellFundsGo has in the Customer Information File for you in CellFundsGo’s records or delivered through other electronic means.
Updated February 17, 2021
Copyrighted work of CELLFUNDS USA, LLC. © 2021 all rights reserved.